COVID-19 Testing For Kids: Important Information
(Scroll Down For Vaccine Info)
Partners In Pediatrics is working in conjunction with Children's Hospital Colorado to provide access to children's COVID-19 testing. The following information includes specific steps you must take to have your child tested.
- A PIP referral is required for your child to get tested with CHCO (although it is NOT required to get tested through county health departments, walk-in urgent care clinics and school districts). To receive a referral, you will need to make a Telehealth appointment with PIP. A telehealth appointment is sufficient for a referral. Click here to get in touch with us and book an appointment.
- Once you have received a referral, please click here to register an account with Children's Hospital Colorado so that you will receive the results more promptly. PIP only notifies you with positive results.
- Children's Hospital Colorado has three Metro Denver locations where you can get tested:
- Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus
- Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus
- Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Campus. Tests performed at the Anschutz campus may receive their results 3-6 hours faster. Detailed information for each location can be found below.
- You will receive a notification with your positive or negative test results from your Children's Hospital Colorado account, where you can set your preference for text or email. PIP will only call on the weekend with positive results, so signing up for the Children's Hospital Colorado account is the fastest way to get your test results.
Children's Hospital Colorado COVID Testing (Anschutz Campus)
1575 Wheeling Street, Aurora, CO 80045
Open 7 days a week by appointment
Hours: 7am - 5:30am
Questions? Call 720-777-0001
Other COVID-19 testing options include:
- Tri-County Health Department (Serving Adams, Arapahoe & Douglas Counties)
- COVID Drive Up Community Testing
Children's Hospital Colorado is now offering the opportunity for children ages 16 and up to register for Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Click here to go to the registration portal to sign up (and create an account, if need be). This does not require a referral from Partners In Pediatrics.
If you wish to find another venue for vaccination, please check out the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment's "Where Can I Get Vaccinated?" webpage. It includes a searchable map and a list of large community vaccination sites. Click here to go to the CDPHE webpage. This does not require a referral from PIP.