COVID-19 Testing For Kids: Important Information
Partners In Pediatrics is working in conjunction with Children's Hospital Colorado to provide access to children's COVID-19 testing. The following information includes specific steps you must take to have your child tested.
- A PIP referral is required for your child to get tested. To receive a referral, you will need to make a Telehealth appointment with PIP. A telehealth appointment is sufficient for a referral. Click here to get in touch with us and book an appointment.
- Once you have received a referral, please click here to register an account with Children's Hospital Colorado so that you will receive the results more promptly. PIP only notifies you with positive results.
- Children's Hospital Colorado has three Metro Denver locations where you can get tested:
- Children's Hospital Colorado North Campus
- Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus
- Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Campus. Tests performed at the Anschutz campus may receive their results 3-6 hours faster. Detailed information for each location can be found below.
- You will receive a notification with your positive or negative test results from your Children's Hospital Colorado account, where you can set your preference for text or email. PIP will only call on the weekend with positive results, so signing up for the Children's Hospital Colorado account is the fastest way to get your test results.
Children's Hospital Colorado COVID Testing (Anschutz Campus)
1575 Wheeling Street, Aurora, CO 80045
Open 7 days a week by appointment
Hours: 7am - 5:30am
Questions? Call 720-777-0001
Children's Hospital Colorado COVID Testing (North Campus - Broomfield)
469 State Highway 7, Broomfield, CO 80023
Open Thursday through Saturday by appointment
Hours: 9:30am - 6pm
Questions? Call 720-478-5255
Children's Hospital Colorado COVID Testing (South Campus - Highlands Ranch)
1811 Plaza Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Open Tuesday through Saturday by appointment
Hours: 9:30am through 6pm
Questions? Call 720-478-0433
Other COVID-19 testing options include:
- Tri-County Health Department (Serving Adams, Arapahoe & Douglas Counties)
- COVID Drive Up Community Testing